helping your beauty salon or day spa business reach its potential sooner…
Want a more prosperous beauty salon business in 2020 but unsure on how to effectively increase clients and turnover? Would you like fresh and exciting ideas to kickstart your business growth or my help to open another hair or beauty salon? Need advice on managing your time and staff more effectively?
- Do you have a strong business plan, ready for growth and increased income in 2020 and 2021?
- Struggling with “not enough time and/or, not enough money” each month?
- Are you spending enough time working ON your business – or are you too busy with clients?
- Are your staff rebooking, upselling and giving the highest standards of customer service at all times? Do you know that they are?
- Do appointments get booked efficiently, maximising therapist time?
- Are product sales consistently increasing?
- Do clients regularly rebook?
- What are your most profitable beauty treatments? (I’ll show you how to maximise profit and increase demand!)
- Want help refreshing your treatment menu – and running a marketing campaign to promote it?
- Does managing and training your staff give you a headache?
- Are you and/or your staff, suffering from low morale?
With my background in spa and beauty salon management, I can help you fix all of the above and more…
Whether you have a beauty or hair salon or a day spa, I can help you turn your business around within 3 months…
In the last 16 years I have set up several successful businesses from scratch; including a bespoke Elemis 6 room day spa, with 13 therapists. From concept idea to fit out of an empty shell across two floors, to growing the day spa to a database of over 13,000 clients, I have covered a raft of scenarios in the beauty business; I know what works and what doesn’t.
As part of my beauty salon consultancy and support service, I project manage the smooth running and efficiency of the business, on a day-to-day basis. Focusing on growth, I develop campaigns with emphasis on social media strategy, as well as offline marketing and brand awareness – WITHOUT spending lots of money on advertising! We will also ensure you and your staff are trained to understand how to maximise salon time to benefit the business and themselves.
- I will audit your staff time, business costs and expenditure, recommending ways to save and make you more money!
- I troubleshoot and give you solutions, so you are not left to worry about anything.
- Benefit from my business acumen and experience – I’m also a sounding board, there to listen, give advice and for brainstorming.
- Running a beauty business doesn’t need to be hard work. I’ll show you how to get results without stress and overwhelm – and with room for “ME” time!
- Productivity and accountability are key, so you and your team will be taught how to work more efficiently, thus growing your client base, turnover and net profit automatically.
- I will teach you methods of working smarter, not harder – to save time, money and stress!
How I do this:
- We start with a 90 minute consultation so we can discuss the areas of concern. Ideally, I would visit for a “mystery shop” first, so I can assess any issues that you may be unaware of and these will be reported back and discussed in our first consultation.
- Afterwards I can visit your premises (half/full day) or offer weekly calls on a monthly basis (minimum 3 month term).
- Site visits are available for beauty salons and day spas in Essex and surrounding counties.
- Prices start at £150 for a 90 minute consultation; please ask for info on weekly calls and site visits.
Want to get started moving your beauty salon business forward? Then contact email@example.com to book a FREE 20 minute beauty salon consultation so we can see if we are a good fit to work together. I’d love to help you maximise your business potential during 2020!